Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I gave up on I gave up by noon

(or I don't have time to sleep, eat or shower, why did I think I had time for another blog?)

Well I'm going to have to at least take a little vacation from this blog (if not abandon it altogether). I already write a cooking blog, which takes a lot of time (creating recipes, photographing them, writing about them, associated social media promotion, ect...) and I spend 5 days a week home alone with a baby and a preschooler 12 hours a day. There is just not enough time for both!

Maybe I'll come back to this when my oldest starts full time school in September. Or perhaps I'll use my free time to nap while the baby does. But in any case, I just don't have the time right now!

I'll still be here mixing it up as always on my cooking blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment